PEST CONTROL - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) What type of pest does a regular treatment for pest control cover?
The normal everyday pest covered by a monthly or quarterly pest control service agreement is Roaches, Spiders, Ants and Rodents which are the 4 most common pest that Extermatrim clients are concerned about. Other pest can be treated, however there may be an additional onetime charge.
2) What type of pest control service would I need for my home?
It depends on how much pest activity you have around your home. If you occasionally see pest, then a quarterly service should be a nice fit for you home. However, if you regularly see pest in and around your home even after you have tried to treat it yourself, then a monthly service is probably a better fit for your home or business.
3) How much does a regular pest control service cost?
The average cost for a regular service is around:
• $34.00 - $39.00 per month (average cost)
• $59.00 - $79.00 per quarter (average cost)
4) My family has allergies, what are my options?
Extermatrim has several options to treat your home or business where some people are sensitive to normal treatment materials. We have low/no odor liquids, baits and insect monitors that are all very effective in our clients homes and businesses, for example; hospitals, nursing homes and schools.
5) Most of my pest come from outside, on each service, can I get ONLY the outside perimeter of my home treated?
Yes. We feel that this is the best regular pest control service choice. Most of the pest encountered by homeowners are originating from the outside, so if a good barrier is kept up outside your home, the control process begins long before they can find an entry point into your home.
6) What type of guarantee comes with a pest control service?
Extermatrim offers the BEST Pest Control Guarantee in the Lafayette and Lake Charles Areas. Our commitment to you is:
• 1st - FREE RETREATMENTS, If you are not completely satisfied with the last regular service.
• 2nd – 100% UNCONDITIONAL MONEYBACK GUARANTEE, If after our extra service calls/visits, at no charge, the service is still not to your satisfaction, Extermatrim will refund/credit (your choice) the cost of your last service visit.
7) What are the areas that Extermatrim covers for monthly, every other month and quarterly pest control services?
We service our clients in all of the Lafayette and Lake Charles areas, which consist of all of Acadiana and South West Louisiana.